“You guys are ace”
Accomplished this week:
- Monday: Kid I’s 6-month check-up (wow, 6 months!)
- Tuesday: Work trip to Minneapolis (there and back in the same day)
- Wednesday: BOH & MMJ concert at The Pritzker Pavilion
- Thursday: Take a breath
- Friday: Pick up Auntie Jen from Midway; Gotye concert at Northerly Island
- Saturday: FFL Draft
- Sunday: Take Auntie Jen to Midway at 7:00 a.m., Adult Brunch
Not accomplished this week:
- Clean house
- Maintain sanity
We are fortunate to live in a city like this. To have places like Millennium Park and Northerly Island in which to enjoy music. To have family and friends whose help allows us to stretch ourselves so thin (thanks Shannon, YaYa, Auntie Jen, and Julie). To be healthy enough to move at such a pace. To have a son who seems to love our crazy life. To have each other.
I’m going to go take a nap now.